Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Words to Remember

"Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God’s will is—His good, pleasing and perfect will."  ~ Romans 12:2

"...I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father, except through me." ~John 14:6

"Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be men of courage; be strong. Do everything in love."  ~1 Corinthians 16: 13 & 14

"And without faith, it is impossible to please God, because anyone who comes to Him must believe that He exists and that He rewards those who earnestly seek Him." ~Hebrews 11:6


 
"My eyes are ever on the Lord, for only He will release my feet from the snare." ~Psalm 25:15
 
"But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, faithfulness, gentleness and self control." ~Galations 5:22
 
“I can do everything through Him who gives me strength.” ~Philippians 4:23
 
“…Do not consider his appearance or his height, for I have rejected him. The Lord does not look at the things man looks at. Man looks at the outward appearance, but the Lord looks at the heart.” ~1 Samuel 16:7

No comments:

Post a Comment