Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Wordless Wednesday

Blogger is disabling image uploads on Wednesday!  I'd have a window of time, but what with everything going on this week, I'm just gunna post early...(and make use of the fact I can use words lol)


How sweet it is!  Malachi was delivered to me at 4:00 on Sunday!  FedEx (finally) delivered his crate tonight...so now, he's been washed and clipped and dipped and we've sprayed every surface for rogue fleas from the other dogs he traveled with.  We've washed his special blanket and re-appropriated my bathroom from a make shift room for him and designated his corner in the dining room.  He refuses to sit in his sofa (smells like flea spray lol) so I'll have to replace it...but other then that, we're back in business...yaaaay!!

Love y'all,
~M~

3 comments:

  1. You should try Windows Live Writer for blogging. You write your posts, do your pics/videos & it imports right into blogger for you when you are ready to post. It's much easier than blogger for doing pics & videos.

    Glad you got your puppy back. I bet he was pretty glad to see you again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Malachi is adorable! I bet he's happy to be back with you again :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ladies - having him back is that much closer to feeling settled in here! :)) I can't wait til Spring with him here!
    @Sherilyn - thanks for the blogging tip I'll have to check it out!

    ReplyDelete