Saturday, October 17, 2009

Smiles will Return

Wow, it’s been a really long time. So much has happened this year…I think about blogging all the time. I have so much to say, but I don’t know where to start! I’m tempted to (and probably will) just pick up from here rather than from where I left off when I ended my blog in DC. The details will fill themselves in, over time.

So…I guess I’m back. I think that’s all I have to say this time – just a heads’ up to be ready for fabulousness, lol…and enjoy.

"Count your blessings. Once you realize how valuable you are and how much you have going for you, the smiles will return, the sun will break out, the music will play, and you will finally be able to move forward the life that God intended for you with grace, strength, courage, and confidence."  Og Mandino
Love y'all,
~M~

No comments:

Post a Comment