Wednesday, December 7, 2011

A Christian Carrie Bradshaw

From: Courtney
To: Missmiangels
Subj: Waiting...

So seriously – when are you going to blog again? I miss your posts, they make me think. You’re like a Christian Carrie Bradshaw.

xoxo,
C




Two things about friends: (1) They see you in ways you don’t see yourself and (2) They’re always encouraging you to be your best you. My blogging as been lacking in the last...well, couple of years. But that doesn’t stop my friend from emailing me on a recurring basis to ask what’s up and when the next installment will arrive. Recently, her consistant but still unexpected, near one-liners have had me thinking. People actually read what I write. I balked, when I first read her comparison to the illustrious CB. But as the weeks (ok, fine, months) have passed I’ve become more comfortable with the idea. Because really, I am.

So I’m going to try yet again to blog more consistently. To share my observations on faith and on this crazy life I’m living and how the two relate. I don’t always get it right and I don’t always succeed, but that’s when I can revel in the grace God’s given me. My life might not be the life I would have chosen for myself, but it’s the life God has seen fit to give me and it’s been unmistakably a great adventure! :))



“As we drive along this road called life, occasionally a gal will find herself a little lost.  And when that happens, I guess she has to let go of the coulda, shoulda, woulda, buckle up and just keep going.”  ~ Carrie Bradshaw
Love y'all,
Mimi

 

No comments:

Post a Comment